Missing Day In Tables Systems Results

Hi All,

Just checking out a couple of my systems "RAZZLE DAZZLERS" and "Distance DAZZLERS" that i noticed the whole day's results (17 or more) for Friday 17/11/2017 missing from the Public View in the tables, and yet the more recent day's results are all displaying normally. However when viewing the systems privately, the missing day's results are displaying properly.
Have any other Members been experiencing similar issues ?.
Anyway i would be interested in knowing if Admin are aware of this problem and doing anything to correct it ?.

Thanks!

Following on from my earlier mail ...

Strangely when i simply made another copy of my "RAZZLE DAZZLERS" system, it's now displaying the results and performance characteristics properly on Public viewing for some reason?, and as can be viewed and compared on the 'Time Period: Last 3 Months' table.
Obviously there's something odd going on somewhere along the line.

It would be appreciated to hear word from Admin about this anomaly ...

Hi Formulator,

I'm not yet sure why the original Razzle Dazzlers was missing a day of racing. Did it not correct the following night?

Certainly if there was an issue, saving the system again would refresh the history – this is what you are seeing with the copy.

Punting Form said:

Hi Formulator,

I'm not yet sure why the original Razzle Dazzlers was missing a day of racing. Did it not correct the following night?

Certainly if there was an issue, saving the system again would refresh the history – this is what you are seeing with the copy.

Hi Admin,

The original RAZZLE DAZZLERS is still missing the day in question (Friday 17/11/2017) and as can be seen is still not showing publicly, but privately it is there as normal and i was able to make a copy of the system indicating this.
By the way, sometimes the results/performance updates take several days to show up publicly, but in this particular case it's been delayed 4 days so far and counting ...

There is of course the possibility that other Systems (including those of other Members) may be experiencing this issue as well.
For the sake of integrity on the System tables, I believe this warrants further investigation ...Thanks!

As at 2.45pm Wed 6th Dec, the results from last Sat haven't appeared in my systems.

Funnily enough, results for that day appear in the "Recent Winners" section for systems "ANGELA BRAKEY" & "SIMON MILLER".

???

ST.JAYDEE said:

As at 2.45pm Wed 6th Dec, the results from last Sat haven't appeared in my systems.

Funnily enough, results for that day appear in the "Recent Winners" section for systems "ANGELA BRAKEY" & "SIMON MILLER".

???

Unfortunately I think the ongoing "missing" issue could possibly be widespread ST.JAYDEE.
Having just recently checked my RAZZLE DAZZLERS system and the copy i created to highlight the anomaly, i now discover BOTH systems are not displaying properly as all the results for 02/12/2017 are missing from public view but visible privately. Not only that but some of the results for 01/12/2017 are appearing mixed in with the 04/12/2017 ones in private viewing for some reason ?.
In my view, until the problem is identified and rectified, the Time Period tables can no longer be viewed with any degree of accuracy.
It would be somewhat reassuring at least to know if Admin are actively trying to address this ?...
Thanks!

Hi guys,

If any systems appear to have missing history, please save the system again. Drop support an e–mail if this doesn't resolve the issue.

Punting Form said:

Hi guys,

If any systems appear to have missing history, please save the system again. Drop support an e–mail if this doesn't resolve the issue.

Hi Admin,

The thing is, i created a copy of the system in question, and yet the "missing day" issue has occurred yet again with the newly created system as well as the original one. If i create yet another copy, the occurrence is likely to happen again i feel. This could additionally prove a problem for subscribers to be releasing "updated" copies of the same.
The other thing is, if members do "save" their system/s again as suggested, this could prove detrimental to the system/s standing on the 'Time Period : Since Creation" table if the systems happened to be doing well... with or without the missing day/s.
Saving the system may be a temporary fix, but not an ideal solution and as such doesn't address the cause.

Formulator how do i get into contact with you

Hi mitchellgs,

If you need to ask a specific question, you can initially contact me on my Twitter account ...

Twitter@Formulator_

Yet another day's results missing from Public view in the System tables, this time from a different system i created not too long ago ... "GEELONG GEMS".

When i made a duplicate copy (GEELONG GEMS refreshed copy) it's displaying the results for Geelong July 15th whereas for some reason the original system is not and therefore not showing a true indication of the current performance of the system.
Obviously the issues with the System Builder/Tables have not been rectified and so continues on ...
Surely i can't be the only one being affected by this particular anomaly, and so could be an eye opening experience for other Members to make copies of their systems and later compare how they're performing against each other... and see what possible differences there may be ?.

As it happens i usually get in touch with Admin directly with issues i'm experiencing, but as i haven't had any replies from a number of recent mails i've sent them, i'm hoping they'll get around to responding with this post ...

For those interested, i have made the duplicate version Public to view and compare with the original ... which presently can be easily seen via the 'Time Period: Last 3 Months' – Top Public Systems table.

Awaiting Admins response ... Thanks!

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

1st UP

boagesmalone 11/15/2018 10:22:33 AM

1st UP

adamalexander 11/15/2018 8:36:53 AM

Singapore Hits

adamalexander 11/14/2018 2:59:15 PM

Crashed ?

puntingform 11/13/2018 4:09:56 PM

Necessity?

puntingform 11/13/2018 4:02:43 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

1st UP

Hi Adam,

Good observation and a nice tip.

Coincidentally, I created a new system last night based on Barrier Trails. Interesting results when combined with one or two other filters.

Cheers,
James
Written by: boagesmalone
11/15/2018 10:22:33 AM 1 Reply

Singapore Hits

$281k Profit!

Almost enough for One week of fun.
Not a bad effort there.

I backed a $240–1 shot (Ew) ran 2nd once...nice $ collect at $40+ place, but $240 Winners helps pay for...a lot.

My average Win div now is $2.80, with @ 53% Win S/R
Written by: adamalexander
11/14/2018 2:59:15 PM 5 Replies

Crashed ?

Yes, when we do any sort of website roll out, problems can regularly be solved by performing a Hard–Refresh of your Browser;

Press Control and F5 simultaneously for Windows
Command and R for Mac Safari
Command Shift R for Mac Chrome.
Written by: puntingform
11/13/2018 4:09:56 PM 2 Replies

Necessity?

Gee, one small change is certainly creating a bit of discussion. The reason for removing Trainer as opposed to Jockey, was that the Trainer does not generally change from run to run, whereas the Jockey can.

Anyway, the 'buck' for design considerations obviously rests with Punting Form and we can only suggest seeing what you think when the total package gets rolled out in the near future.

A lot of development has already been undertaken and will be switched on once we have Betfair SP Data fully operational. Unless we have any major bugs with what has been released already, we will happily take that as a 'win'.
Written by: puntingform
11/13/2018 4:02:43 PM 3 Replies

Sectional Form PRO

Ok, Thanx
Written by: adamalexander
11/11/2018 3:36:17 PM 3 Replies

Today's Racing