Thank you to the owners, developers and the administrators of Puntingform

I'm a newby to this wonderful website and would just like to say thanks to the owners, developers and the administrators for providing a service which is resourceful, educational, yet free of pop up banners and annoying advertisements. As soon as I become more familiar with this website, I hope to subscribe to some of your paid services. I've been punting unsuccessfully for more than 20 years, so to stumble across this website was like falling in love again. Already I've spent hours testing out different betting theories, only to discover that mine were always destined for failure over a good length of time. Sure I've had some good winning streaks that have lasted for a few months, but then for some reason I'm back to where I started. Hopefully, by experimenting with a massive dataset and trying out different filters I'll be able to refine my betting theories, or create new ones most likely. Thanks again.

Welcome aboard, boages........I'm sure we've all been there.

I feel your excitement, and, with upcoming renovations, and ideas from other subscribers', I hope this site will even get better for you.

Cheers,
ST.JAYDEE

Thank you ST.JAYDEE for the welcoming.

The thought of upcoming renovations to this site excites me even more. A great deal more than my betting theories.

Cheers,
Boagesmalone

Enjoy the journey in breaking the magical code

Thank you for the positive feedback.

We are currently working on some new System Builder functionality with the major changes being fully incorporating Betfair SP analysis (various State takeout % and User Commission Discount % considerations included); for both Win (Back) and Lay Systems. This is a major undertaking because correct analysis of Lay Systems requires that Profit On Turnover % be worked out using the Lay Liability amount for each bet (not the Stake amount), as the turnover. More explanation on this later... (in terms of a timeline, this functionality should be only weeks away, not months, hopefully?!).

Server 'horsepower' has also been upgraded recently along with software changes to speed up the form ingestion etc.

We are a small team, also with a significant focus on 'real world' wagering activities. This means most of what we do is not adequately marketed or communicated and customer service can only be directed to the most urgent matters. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

puntingform said:

Thank you for the positive feedback.

We are currently working on some new System Builder functionality with the major changes being fully incorporating Betfair SP analysis (various State takeout % and User Commission Discount % considerations included); for both Win (Back) and Lay Systems. This is a major undertaking because correct analysis of Lay Systems requires that Profit On Turnover % be worked out using the Lay Liability amount for each bet (not the Stake amount), as the turnover. More explanation on this later... (in terms of a timeline, this functionality should be only weeks away, not months, hopefully?!).

Server 'horsepower' has also been upgraded recently along with software changes to speed up the form ingestion etc.

We are a small team, also with a significant focus on 'real world' wagering activities. This means most of what we do is not adequately marketed or communicated and customer service can only be directed to the most urgent matters. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

Sounds awesome Puntingform!

Including mid tote place prices would be epic too!. Lots of potential on the place side of things due to increased bet frequency.

Hi, just one small comment that may be helpful to you and others. I am following just one system at present on your site. Which I created myself. One thing I did notice was the other day was a horse that dead heated for 1st place. The dividend used in search results was the full dividend the horse was paying, and not half the dividend which was actually paid out. Hence that made the search results just slightly incorrect.

Regards, Paul

Good Morning all,

Last night I was reading through all the old threads and came across this one again, which I started back in March this year.

It's been six months since I first subscribed to Puntingform and my level of enthusiasm hasn't diminished in the slightest.

Still a lot of room for improvement, but here's a snap shot at where I'm at as far as my systems go.

https://prnt.sc/kxtzr9

All 20 combined systems – Since Creation (less than 6 months)

Turnover: $148,200
ROI: $29,621
Pot %: 20.0%

I'm happy at least they're heading in the right direction.

Cheers,
James

Nice Job Keep It Up
Here's The Archives Of All Puntingform.com.au
Some Interesting Stuff
http://puntingform.com.au/racing/updates/archive/

Power of computer analysis of large scale DATA!
This site has something like 3M runs, which qualifies as a 'large data set'.
All too often, too many punters use a statistical basis of...ONE event, or a dozen, which is exceedingly small, and one could 'Prove' almost anything with very small data sets – Zero 'Heads' from 4x Coin–tosses 'proves Heads Never comes up' is how many argue or prove their point/s.

Given the site uses @ 3M+ runs, that gives plenty of gravitas to any pet theory, and u can put it to the $ test.

I run various systems here that make 48% Winners and 28% p.o.t. Those are 'blind' results, before I apply any Qualitative adjustments (Ratings) to them, which dramatically pumps up the Win% and $ P.o.t.

Well done Pf!!!

Looking forward to that imminent extra 'horsepower' too.

Regards, Adam

boagesmalone said:

Good Morning all,

Last night I was reading through all the old threads and came across this one again, which I started back in March this year.

It's been six months since I first subscribed to Puntingform and my level of enthusiasm hasn't diminished in the slightest.

Still a lot of room for improvement, but here's a snap shot at where I'm at as far as my systems go.

https://prnt.sc/kxtzr9

All 20 combined systems – Since Creation (less than 6 months)

Turnover: $148,200
ROI: $29,621
Pot %: 20.0%

I'm happy at least they're heading in the right direction.

Cheers,
James

Hi James,

Great to see your systems off to a flyer in the live environment (i.e since creation)!!

I see your backtesting (user defined) only go back a year or so ("need for change" excepted). Although 1000 backtested bets is an adequate sample, it would be good to see their performance over several years and a few thousand historical bets.

Dean

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

HKP $1.30/ Pays $2.75!!

adamalexander 11/18/2018 9:24:49 PM

SLOW Arcadia LAY in W.A

adamalexander 11/18/2018 11:01:27 AM

WET Seasons

adamalexander 11/18/2018 10:59:01 AM

WET Seasons

I Am Invincible 11/18/2018 9:41:51 AM

WET Seasons

adamalexander 11/17/2018 7:27:54 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

HKP $1.30/ Pays $2.75!!

Hot King Prawn, a $1.30 chance, WINS, Pays $2.75!!!

Oops, but silly me, I forgot to tip him here before the race to my 'loyal, loving' followers.

Curiously I have this rather annoying and Startlingly accurate, but unfortunate habit of tipping Losers beforehand. If only they could be calculated in some way...Oh well...

$$$$$
Written by: adamalexander
11/18/2018 9:24:49 PM 0 Reply

SLOW Arcadia LAY in W.A

What next Effer V?

'Clever' comments about Makybe Diva record in Oakleigh Plates?
About as RELEVANT as your idiotic comments here.
You have 'topped' yourself for idiocy, if that was even possible...

Hahaha...keep them coming Chumpy...my stomach hurts...hahaha
11/18/2018 11:01:27 AM 6 Replies

WET Seasons

Non–Winners of Barrier Trials do $ Poorly 1st Up! Fact.

U can use THIS site to verify that.

Loser Imbecile.

You LOST. Again.

I Won $$$. Again

Hahahahaha
11/18/2018 10:59:01 AM 8 Replies

1st UP

Good 4 U James

I busted my butt on 1st Up for ages...until (insert Victorious music) I saw the power of Barrier Trials with predictability.

No absolute of course, but a big kicker to finding $ profits
11/16/2018 3:51:51 PM 2 Replies

Singapore Hits

$281k Profit!

Almost enough for One week of fun.
Not a bad effort there.

I backed a $240–1 shot (Ew) ran 2nd once...nice $ collect at $40+ place, but $240 Winners helps pay for...a lot.

My average Win div now is $2.80, with @ 53% Win S/R
11/14/2018 2:59:15 PM 5 Replies

Today's Racing