Systems Singapore SP Update

The Singapore issue (Starting Prices in the results we receive are for a $5 unit) is not as straight forward to resolve as we had hoped. It needs to comprise a two staged fix;
1. Divide the Singapore SP’s by 5 that already exist within the database and re–programme our form reader to divide them by 5 at the point of results ingestion. This should be completed by COB Wednesday the 28th November.
2. Once this is done existing systems would need to be re–saved to back–flush the revised prices, but this then re–sets the since creation date and statistics … which most users may not want as a by product of the process.
So, we are going to also write some code to save 'all' systems while attempting to maintain the existing 'since creation date / stats’. This step will involve substantial development and testing, plus processing time to actually ‘run’. Aiming for COB Monday 3rd December completion.

There is no simple solution because even switching off Singapore will not solve the runners/pricing already accrued against systems back history; without also undertaking a fresh system save or running the proposed step 2 above.

We apologise for the inconvenience and ask users to exercise a certain level of 'vigilance' while we sort this out. Any upcoming Singapore hits can just be ignored (as can System Statistics which may have been inflated by Singapore SP's recently); however, Australian upcoming System hits should not be impacted.

Hard job. A lot of thoughts and care been taken into this. Most sincerest thanks.

CC

All aspects of the Singapore SP update have now been completed.

Thanks for your patience.

Please report any outstanding issues you may come across to support@puntingform.com.au

Many systems that were in the User Defined, Last 3 months & Since Creation tables that were showing very healthy profits (ie prior to the inclusion of Singapore hits) are now showing very negative results. There could be a problem there somewhere...

IQ said:

Many systems that were in the User Defined, Last 3 months & Since Creation tables that were showing very healthy profits (ie prior to the inclusion of Singapore hits) are now showing very negative results. There could be a problem there somewhere...

I noticed the same thing last night. A lot of my systems are now showing a loss, whereas they were profiting prior to the introduction of Singapore races.

I assume the results are correct, hence why I haven't reported it to PF... I'm just acknowledging IQ's comments and sharing my own observation.

Cheers,
James

I concur something is not right with the Singapore update and no doubt is going to upset subscribers. Needs to be looked at asap.

Thanks
Steve

Like other Guys have mentioned here, things have definitely gone amiss with the System tables and Results now.
For example, my best performing one "The FORMULATOR Factor"at the top of the 'User Defined' table now only displays results going back to December 1st 2018, yet should normally be showing the performance Figures/Results dating back to 2007.
No doubt just about all my other Systems are effected along with this one... if not all, and probably like that of other System Builders too!.

Urgent action needed to rectify situation Admin ...

Thanks!

Hi guys,

There was obviously an issue with our system rebuild process. We are looking to rectify this ASAP....

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

Arcadia Layaway

adamalexander 12/15/2018 2:28:51 PM

singapore

thepuss 12/15/2018 1:51:27 PM

Arcadia Layaway

I Am Invincible 12/15/2018 12:30:48 PM

Arcadia Layaway

Effer V 12/15/2018 12:05:52 PM

Arcadia Layaway

adamalexander 12/15/2018 12:02:06 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

Arcadia Layaway

In point of FACT – YOU IMBECILE ABUSERS STARTED IT ALL!!!

have a look at the threads – I made NO nasty personal attacks on you...but...EVERY thread, your ABUSE starts.

YOU!!!

Fact: look at the threads.
Your posts DO 'Say it all'– I give out FREE $$$ MONEY – YOU post hateful ABUSE. Yes, that says it all.

I am a $$$ Winner. You imbeciles are LOSERS.

DRUG is called $$$ PROFIT.
Written by: adamalexander
12/15/2018 2:28:51 PM 4 Replies

singapore

to close forum is a way to hide behind closed doors
Written by: thepuss
12/15/2018 1:51:27 PM 0 Reply

Forum will be 'locked' for public (or registered user) comment

Does this have to do with negative comments?
Written by: Ozito
12/15/2018 10:47:59 AM 0 Reply

singapore

repay subscribers who lost money paying for singapore systems based on false pretence delete and stop selling a good place to start
Written by: thepuss
12/15/2018 9:10:35 AM 0 Reply

Systems Singapore SP Update

Hi guys,

There was obviously an issue with our system rebuild process. We are looking to rectify this ASAP....
Written by: Punting Form
12/11/2018 10:32:50 AM 7 Replies

Today's Racing