New System Criteria – Any Updates?

Hi Punting Form,

I’ve noticed a number of your subscribers (System Builders) have made suggestions to include new criteria at one time or another. I too have made several suggestions over the past 12 months on this forum and via email but have not received any feedback from Punting Form.

I acknowledge this site requires a lot of maintenance and much of your resources would have been taken up recently with the development and introduction of Singapore races which appears to be working fine.

However, now that the introduction of Singapore races is complete, are there any plans in the near future to introduce new criteria as suggested by your subscribers on this forum?

I note there is a section of text on the system builder webpage that mentions “If we are missing criteria please let us know what you want. We are adding criteria all the time”.

There are literally hundreds of criteria that could be introduced (I prefer not to use the word “missing”) that would benefit us subscribers (System Builders) by allowing us to build more profitable systems and test out new theories.

For example:

The ability to select multiple jockeys rather than singular using the following criteria

Jockey Win %: (Already featured)
Jockey Place %: (Already featured)
Jockey (Number of) Starts:
Jockey (Number of) 1st:
Jockey (Number of) 2nd:
Jockey (Number of) 3rd:
Jockey ROI$:
Jockey ROI%:
Jockey Days since last run:
Jockey Days since last win:
Jockey Races since last win:
Jockey Career Prize ($):
Jockey Avg. Prize ($)

I noticed your “Jockey Leaderboard” contains this data so I presume it’s possible to add it to the system builder.

Furthermore, the same criteria for trainers, runners and sires would be a tremendous benefit.

Personally, if I thought there was a greater chance of getting the new criteria added to the system builder sooner than later, I would be more than happy to contribute financially either by;

1. Donation (to keep subscription fees as they are) or;

2. Increase the subscription fee for each system from $5 to $10 per system (shared 50/50 between Punting Form and the System Builder) or;

3. Increase my weekly Pro Form subscription fee from $10 to $20.

I’m fairly certain any donation or additional fee could be recovered easily enough if the systems we subscribe to were more profitable.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
James

Do any other subscribers have an opinion or any suggestions on this subject?

I would be interested to hear your thoughts as well.

Cheers,
James

hi James,

Thanks for your interest in the System Builder area of our product offering.

The reality of our development schedule is that fully functional Lay Systems will be released shortly and we will let that 'bed–in' for quite some time before focussing any further resources (including support) on new System Builder initiatives.

We do have some other 'Analytics' products in development, which should also appeal to people who find the System Builder features of interest.

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM

Bragging Your Systems

ST.JAYDEE 3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 7:18:41 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Effer V 3/14/2019 5:39:10 PM

LAY SYSTEMS

Effer V 3/14/2019 5:37:42 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

LAY SYSTEMS

Correction – can't get matched.
Written by: Wellbrock13
3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM 27 Replies

Bragging Your Systems

Thought I'd drop a line or 3 to add to the hype around the LAY systems being created.

RE: "SIMON MILLER" system.

On face value, when I check out the system's last 100 hits, it appears the system is a BACK system. Surely, it should be a LAY system?
Maybe the owner is just laying all their hits?

My question to PF...……. Is there a chance you would consider separating the 2 types? For example, with one click of the mouse, we would be directed to all the LAY systems, instead of spending time, sifting through all systems to find one we like.

Up until recently, I had nothing to do with LAY systems, but I decided to have a crack at one. I ended up with:
"LAY LADY LAY"
It's early days, so I'll keep my eyes on it and see how it goes.

Any comments/thoughts (good or bad) are welcome.

Cheers to all,
JD
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM 14 Replies

Apprentice filter broken

Last time I posted my opinion on the problems errors incorrect results system hit's that didn't qualify here it was deleted i've had my own builder for over a year anddon't come here much these days I told punting form
Written by: vinny
3/13/2019 7:24:17 PM 5 Replies

"Bets Sheets" and "Today's Bet Sheet" missing qualifiers?

From another thread:
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.

As for any other issues mentioned, there is a high probability that similar explanations apply. A lot of information comes into our database at different times, which must then be transferred to other areas, cached etc etc.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:32:30 PM 3 Replies

Odds errors on favourites

Hi James,
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:25:04 PM 14 Replies

Today's Racing