Incorrect/missing info

Hi PF

I have noticed some issues with recorded race results recently eg Sandown 27 Feb where some runners are not showing there finishing position but only the number of runners eg Stocktaka –9.
Is this a known issue that is being worked on?

Cheers
JR

hi JR,

We had a look at Sandown 27 Feb results and cannot identify any of the issues you mention?

Two suggestions;

1. Try performing a hard–refresh of your browser.
Press Ctrl and F5 simultaneously for Windows.
Press Cmd and R simultaneously for Mac Safari.
Press Cmd and Shift R simultaneously for Mac Chrome.

2. Send a support request to; support@puntingform.com.au along with as much detail as possible, including screen shots etc.

Tried the reset. Made no difference. I will e–mail support.

Hello John,

we ran some maintenance on Sunday aimed at addressing this issue. I have responded with a follow up via email.

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

Apprentice filter broken

pie2251 3/22/2019 9:17:23 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM

Bragging Your Systems

ST.JAYDEE 3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 7:18:41 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Effer V 3/14/2019 5:39:10 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

Apprentice filter broken

Any Updates On This, It's Killing My Punting.
Written by: pie2251
3/22/2019 9:17:23 AM 6 Replies

LAY SYSTEMS

Correction – can't get matched.
Written by: Wellbrock13
3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM 27 Replies

Bragging Your Systems

Thought I'd drop a line or 3 to add to the hype around the LAY systems being created.

RE: "SIMON MILLER" system.

On face value, when I check out the system's last 100 hits, it appears the system is a BACK system. Surely, it should be a LAY system?
Maybe the owner is just laying all their hits?

My question to PF...……. Is there a chance you would consider separating the 2 types? For example, with one click of the mouse, we would be directed to all the LAY systems, instead of spending time, sifting through all systems to find one we like.

Up until recently, I had nothing to do with LAY systems, but I decided to have a crack at one. I ended up with:
"LAY LADY LAY"
It's early days, so I'll keep my eyes on it and see how it goes.

Any comments/thoughts (good or bad) are welcome.

Cheers to all,
JD
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM 14 Replies

"Bets Sheets" and "Today's Bet Sheet" missing qualifiers?

From another thread:
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.

As for any other issues mentioned, there is a high probability that similar explanations apply. A lot of information comes into our database at different times, which must then be transferred to other areas, cached etc etc.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:32:30 PM 3 Replies

Odds errors on favourites

Hi James,
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:25:04 PM 14 Replies

Today's Racing