Table for Top Public Systems showing Since Creation over Last Three Months

A table for the Top Public Systems showing only systems "Since Creation" over the "Last Three Months" would be extremely useful in identifying the "hot" inform live systems.

I know you can view each "Since Creation" system's last three months performance individually but a Hot List of recent performance would be a huge time saver and some reward for the system generators.

One thing I would like to see is combined results by following 2 systems or more. If the system has the same horse then it is only included once. Which 2 systems for example work best together as a lot on a similar theme. If you could do this it would help subscribers decide which systems are worth subscribing too. I find there are too many rubbish ones and it takes a lot of time to filter them all out. By combining systems it would help somewhat.

I Am an Imbecile – Combines $ Losses $ with More $ Losses $.
Stop it, my stomach hurts...

I can do this all day, every day.

YOU started it...next

Hi IQ,

That's a great suggestion... It would be very helpful.

I noticed some of my "newest" systems appeared at the top of the "Last 3 month" list, yet they were running at a loss "since creation"... So now I've made them private, (except for those with subscribers) as I don't want them appearing on the charts if they're making a loss since creation. I'll make them public again as soon as they start making a profit.

It doesn't seem right to me that a system which is less than 3 months old should automatically appear at the top of the list when in reality it's running at a loss since creation.

I think most of us are looking for systems that tick all three boxes.

User Defined: Profit (tick)
Last 3 months: Profit (tick)
Since Creation: Profit (tick)

My preference is:

1. Since Creation: Profit (tick)
2. Last 3 months: Profit (tick)
3. User Defined: Profit (tick if it's made a profit within the last 12 months)

Cheers,
James

adamalexander said:

I Am an Imbecile – Combines $ Losses $ with More $ Losses $.
Stop it, my stomach hurts...

I can do this all day, every day.

YOU started it...next

Seriously this is really the calibre of a 5 year old. No children allowed on the forums.

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

1st UP

boagesmalone 11/15/2018 10:22:33 AM

1st UP

adamalexander 11/15/2018 8:36:53 AM

Singapore Hits

adamalexander 11/14/2018 2:59:15 PM

Crashed ?

puntingform 11/13/2018 4:09:56 PM

Necessity?

puntingform 11/13/2018 4:02:43 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

1st UP

Hi Adam,

Good observation and a nice tip.

Coincidentally, I created a new system last night based on Barrier Trails. Interesting results when combined with one or two other filters.

Cheers,
James
Written by: boagesmalone
11/15/2018 10:22:33 AM 1 Reply

Singapore Hits

$281k Profit!

Almost enough for One week of fun.
Not a bad effort there.

I backed a $240–1 shot (Ew) ran 2nd once...nice $ collect at $40+ place, but $240 Winners helps pay for...a lot.

My average Win div now is $2.80, with @ 53% Win S/R
Written by: adamalexander
11/14/2018 2:59:15 PM 5 Replies

Crashed ?

Yes, when we do any sort of website roll out, problems can regularly be solved by performing a Hard–Refresh of your Browser;

Press Control and F5 simultaneously for Windows
Command and R for Mac Safari
Command Shift R for Mac Chrome.
Written by: puntingform
11/13/2018 4:09:56 PM 2 Replies

Necessity?

Gee, one small change is certainly creating a bit of discussion. The reason for removing Trainer as opposed to Jockey, was that the Trainer does not generally change from run to run, whereas the Jockey can.

Anyway, the 'buck' for design considerations obviously rests with Punting Form and we can only suggest seeing what you think when the total package gets rolled out in the near future.

A lot of development has already been undertaken and will be switched on once we have Betfair SP Data fully operational. Unless we have any major bugs with what has been released already, we will happily take that as a 'win'.
Written by: puntingform
11/13/2018 4:02:43 PM 3 Replies

Sectional Form PRO

Ok, Thanx
Written by: adamalexander
11/11/2018 3:36:17 PM 3 Replies

Today's Racing