Table for Top Public Systems showing Since Creation over Last Three Months

A table for the Top Public Systems showing only systems "Since Creation" over the "Last Three Months" would be extremely useful in identifying the "hot" inform live systems.

I know you can view each "Since Creation" system's last three months performance individually but a Hot List of recent performance would be a huge time saver and some reward for the system generators.

One thing I would like to see is combined results by following 2 systems or more. If the system has the same horse then it is only included once. Which 2 systems for example work best together as a lot on a similar theme. If you could do this it would help subscribers decide which systems are worth subscribing too. I find there are too many rubbish ones and it takes a lot of time to filter them all out. By combining systems it would help somewhat.

I Am an Imbecile – Combines $ Losses $ with More $ Losses $.
Stop it, my stomach hurts...

I can do this all day, every day.

YOU started it...next

Hi IQ,

That's a great suggestion... It would be very helpful.

I noticed some of my "newest" systems appeared at the top of the "Last 3 month" list, yet they were running at a loss "since creation"... So now I've made them private, (except for those with subscribers) as I don't want them appearing on the charts if they're making a loss since creation. I'll make them public again as soon as they start making a profit.

It doesn't seem right to me that a system which is less than 3 months old should automatically appear at the top of the list when in reality it's running at a loss since creation.

I think most of us are looking for systems that tick all three boxes.

User Defined: Profit (tick)
Last 3 months: Profit (tick)
Since Creation: Profit (tick)

My preference is:

1. Since Creation: Profit (tick)
2. Last 3 months: Profit (tick)
3. User Defined: Profit (tick if it's made a profit within the last 12 months)

Cheers,
James

adamalexander said:

I Am an Imbecile – Combines $ Losses $ with More $ Losses $.
Stop it, my stomach hurts...

I can do this all day, every day.

YOU started it...next

Seriously this is really the calibre of a 5 year old. No children allowed on the forums.

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

LAY SYSTEMS

ST.JAYDEE 4/13/2019 3:36:24 PM

LAY SYSTEMS

gamblinman 4/13/2019 2:59:32 PM

Apprentice filter broken

pie2251 4/12/2019 11:15:39 AM

Apprentice filter broken

pie2251 4/12/2019 1:23:53 AM

Apprentice filter broken

pie2251 3/22/2019 9:17:23 AM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

LAY SYSTEMS

G'day G–man,

just quickly, there's one called "4 and 5".....and I have one called "LAY LADY LAY".
2 lay systems, but totally different...….one with heaps of action, the latter, not so.
Just depends on what you're after.
I'm sure there'll be more …… maybe check out the "ALL TOP SYSTEMS" section.

Cheers,
JD.
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
4/13/2019 3:36:24 PM 29 Replies

Apprentice filter broken

Poor Young Brandon Louis Is Unknown Apprentice!

http://prntscr.com/nat0fu
http://prntscr.com/nat15d
Written by: pie2251
4/12/2019 11:15:39 AM 8 Replies

Bragging Your Systems

Thought I'd drop a line or 3 to add to the hype around the LAY systems being created.

RE: "SIMON MILLER" system.

On face value, when I check out the system's last 100 hits, it appears the system is a BACK system. Surely, it should be a LAY system?
Maybe the owner is just laying all their hits?

My question to PF...……. Is there a chance you would consider separating the 2 types? For example, with one click of the mouse, we would be directed to all the LAY systems, instead of spending time, sifting through all systems to find one we like.

Up until recently, I had nothing to do with LAY systems, but I decided to have a crack at one. I ended up with:
"LAY LADY LAY"
It's early days, so I'll keep my eyes on it and see how it goes.

Any comments/thoughts (good or bad) are welcome.

Cheers to all,
JD
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM 14 Replies

"Bets Sheets" and "Today's Bet Sheet" missing qualifiers?

From another thread:
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.

As for any other issues mentioned, there is a high probability that similar explanations apply. A lot of information comes into our database at different times, which must then be transferred to other areas, cached etc etc.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:32:30 PM 3 Replies

Odds errors on favourites

Hi James,
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:25:04 PM 14 Replies

Today's Racing