Apprentice filter broken

Is the jockey an apprentice?

This filter is broken for a couple of reasons.

1. It recognises jockeys such as Craig Williams as an apprentice
2. It stops identifying apprentices beyond the end of 2018.

Try it yourself. Knock up a simple system that includes the filter.

Punting form knows I traded emails with them a few weeks ago

Thanks For Letting Us Know, Certainly Explains Why I Have Not Been Getting Hits On Certain Systems.

Likewise with a couple of my systems.

vinny said:

Punting form knows I traded emails with them a few weeks ago

That's great Vinny – but keeping it to yourself hasn't done anyone else any good.

Keeping the forum open is vital to identifying these issues – otherwise they will continue to go unreported together with the impact on effected systems (which some pay for).

Not being in any way expert at maintaining databases I'm struggling to understand how such a simple filter is beyond timely repair. Three weeks seems excessive especially given it's unreported status (until now).

Last time I posted my opinion on the problems errors incorrect results system hit's that didn't qualify here it was deleted i've had my own builder for over a year anddon't come here much these days I told punting form

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM

Bragging Your Systems

ST.JAYDEE 3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Wellbrock13 3/16/2019 7:18:41 AM

LAY SYSTEMS

Effer V 3/14/2019 5:39:10 PM

LAY SYSTEMS

Effer V 3/14/2019 5:37:42 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

LAY SYSTEMS

Correction – can't get matched.
Written by: Wellbrock13
3/16/2019 3:48:29 PM 27 Replies

Bragging Your Systems

Thought I'd drop a line or 3 to add to the hype around the LAY systems being created.

RE: "SIMON MILLER" system.

On face value, when I check out the system's last 100 hits, it appears the system is a BACK system. Surely, it should be a LAY system?
Maybe the owner is just laying all their hits?

My question to PF...……. Is there a chance you would consider separating the 2 types? For example, with one click of the mouse, we would be directed to all the LAY systems, instead of spending time, sifting through all systems to find one we like.

Up until recently, I had nothing to do with LAY systems, but I decided to have a crack at one. I ended up with:
"LAY LADY LAY"
It's early days, so I'll keep my eyes on it and see how it goes.

Any comments/thoughts (good or bad) are welcome.

Cheers to all,
JD
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
3/16/2019 11:05:33 AM 14 Replies

Apprentice filter broken

Last time I posted my opinion on the problems errors incorrect results system hit's that didn't qualify here it was deleted i've had my own builder for over a year anddon't come here much these days I told punting form
Written by: vinny
3/13/2019 7:24:17 PM 5 Replies

"Bets Sheets" and "Today's Bet Sheet" missing qualifiers?

From another thread:
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.

As for any other issues mentioned, there is a high probability that similar explanations apply. A lot of information comes into our database at different times, which must then be transferred to other areas, cached etc etc.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:32:30 PM 3 Replies

Odds errors on favourites

Hi James,
Harlem paid $31 SP (see Racing Australia website for official SP).
Looking at the System results on the day after the race (Sunday) would have been too early for Tote prices to have been available in our results database; that is why the Best of SP, NSW and Vic would have been shown as $31.00. System results update for any new data (new to our database) for a period up to 2 days later. If you check that system for that runner, you will find it now accounts for the Tote Prices as well.
Written by: puntingform
3/13/2019 2:25:04 PM 14 Replies

Today's Racing