Updates to Policy
Scope of Policy
Collection of Personal Information
Punting Form only collects Personal Information from you:
- to process your application to become a member of Punting Form on the website ("Member");
- to provide access to our products and services to you as a Member;
- to identify you as a Member for the purpose of confirming your identity;
- to maintain your Member account on the website;
- to upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor information, services or products to suit your needs;
- if you wish to subscribe to our mailing list;
- to create aggregate data about Members through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders;
- to determine Members' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable;
- to send you information about our company; and
- to contact you when necessary for the delivery of our services.
Types of Personal Information collected
Examples of Personal Information that may be collected by Punting Form include:
- your name;
- email address;
- telephone number.
Methods of Data Collection
- keeping track of selected menu options to enhance site navigation;
- administering advertising content to ensure that users don't see the same ad repeatedly;
- delivering content specific to your interests;
- saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit your account on the website; and
- ensuring that the user experience is enjoyable.
- retrieve information from the user's computer that was not originally sent by us in a cookie.
- retrieve any Personal Information stored on your computer.
- write a virus or any other harmful material to your hard drive.
Punting Form may use your IP address to:
- help diagnose problems with our server should there be a problem;
- administer our website; and
- gather very broad demographic information about site usage.
Management of your Personal Information
Punting Form will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information which it collects, uses or discloses is accurately recorded and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
If it is practicable to do so, and safe to the extent reasonably required to ensure compliance with any law, Punting Form will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information when it is no longer required.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information collected by Punting Form may be disclosed to a third party in the following circumstances:
- in order to provide you with products or services that have been requested by you;
- in order to enable Punting Form to participate in activities with business partners and sponsors as necessary to perform the services, who will be notified to you at the time your Personal Information is collected;
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act including where Punting Form has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in to protect and maintain the integrity of sport upon the request of Australian governing sporting bodies to assist in legitimate inquiries; and
- where you have consented to its disclosure.
We may engage third parties to serve ads on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
When registering as a Member, you may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from Punting Form by selecting the appropriate option on the registration page. From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to inform you about Punting Form’s ’services or about promotional activities which Punting Form believes may be of interest or of benefit to you.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from Punting Form, you may contact us at any time by email at support@Puntingform.com.au requesting that no further material be sent to you. Punting Form will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving your request to remove your contact details from our marketing database.
Security of Personal Data
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Punting Form does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to Punting Form is transmitted at your own risk. However, once Punting Form receives your transmission, Punting Form will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
Punting Form’s ’employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members’ Personal Information and trading behaviour.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter or Chat Rooms) becomes public information. Punting Form cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. It is ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Security of Systems Critieria
Punting Form provides its ‘System Builder’ utility to registered users for the purposes of system creation. Punting Form’ employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of criteria that is developed by users via the 'Systems Builder'. Punting Form may access the criteria to diagnose system related issues or to help answer queries from users. Punting Form takes reasonable measures to ensure that this system criteria is not disclosed to other users or third parties. You acknowledge that system hits are public information and Punting Form does not take responsibility for system hits being published on third party sites.
Access to Personal Information
Correction and Continuous Updating of your Personal Information
Punting Form takes reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Information which it collects is accurate, complete and current and will make contact with you on a periodic basis to seek the most up to date information from you.
If you believe that the Personal Information Punting Form holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please email support@Puntingform.com.au and we will correct it.
Personal Information can be updated or corrected by you in the 'Account' section of the website at any time after you log in. Subject to identity verification, Personal Information can also be updated or corrected by emailing support@Puntingform.com.au.
Cross border Data Flows
Punting Form may transfer Personal Information to a person outside of Australia where:
- Punting Form reasonably believes that the recipient of the information is subject to a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds principles for fair handling of the information that are substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles;
- you consent to the transfer;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Punting Form, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to a request by you;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between Punting Form and a third party; or
- all of the following apply:
- the transfer is for your benefit
- it is impracticable to obtain your consent to that transfer
- if it were practicable to obtain such consent, you would be likely to give it.
You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website, including for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information.
From time to time, we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for marketing communications.
Queries or Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints relating to the handling of your Personal Information, please contact Punting Form’s Privacy Officer, whose contact details are as follows:
ABettorEdge Pty Limited
We will consider your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify you of the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent internal investigation. If you remain unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled a privacy issue, you may approach an independent advisor or contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) (www.oaic.gov.au) for guidance on alternative courses of action which may be available.