Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") apply to the use of the Puntingform.com.au website, and any related puntingform.com.au branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, alternative domains and mobile versions), and the Puntingform.com.au Platform ("Website"). This Website is wholly owned and operated by ABettorEdge Pty Limited (ACN 155 963 401) trading as Punting Form ("we, us, our, Punting Form").
Access to, and use of this Website is subject to these Terms. By accessing, browsing, creating an account or otherwise using the Website you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms you must discontinue using this Website.
Updates to Terms
From time to time, we may amend these Terms. Notification of such changes will be delivered to your registered email address and displayed on the Website. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posting will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
Information on the Website has been provided for entertainment and informational purposes only and Punting Form accepts no responsibility
for any assumptions based or derived from any information displayed or assumed.
All information relating to race fields, including horse numbers, scratchings, odds and statistics should be checked with an official source.
Punting Form is not responsible for financial losses incurred as a result of wagering on information procured via the Website or otherwise provided to you by Punting Form.
We do our best to keep the Website safe, but we cannot guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website you agree that:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code to the Website.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Website.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
Registration and Account Security
Website users must provide their real names and information when using the products and services on the Website. By completing the registration procedure, and creating an account on the Website, you make the following commitments relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- Access to all products and services on the Website, including API access and data, is for your personal use only. You must not use any part of the products, services or data on our Website for commercial purposes without Punting Form’s prior written consent. Please contact Punting Form for further information on the fees and charges that will apply for commercial use of our products and services.
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Website or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- By registering for an account on the Website you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- You will keep your contact information on our account accurate and up-to-date, including, but not limited to your address, telephone, email and payment details. Should any personal or contact information be deliberately falsified upon, or after registration, Punting Form reserves the right to suspend the account until the correct information is verified.
- It is your responsibility that you comply completely with your own local, national or state laws concerning gambling prior to registering with Punting Form or one of our affiliates.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- In the event that you are concerned that your User ID or Password have been compromised or there has been unauthorised use of your Password or User ID, you must notify Punting Form immediately and Punting Form may, at its sole discretion, give you a new User ID and arrange for you to choose a new Password.
- Where we choose to issue a new Username to you and upon your new Password becoming operational, we reserve the right to invalidate any future transactions, from the previous Username and Password.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting written permission from an authorised representative of Punting Form.
- You will not have more than one active account without first getting written permission from an authorised representative of Punting Form.
- Punting Form reserves the right to suspend any accounts with 3rd party payment details and will request confirmation of permitted use from that 3rd party prior to reopening the affected account and allowing continued transactions.
- Punting Form reserves the right to pass on any transaction processing fees to members who make deposits onto their account.
- Punting Form may, at any time, request acceptable photographic identification and proof of your current address to ensure that all information supplied by the Member is up to date. This may require official certification of identification documents by a permitted Certifier upon request by Punting Form.
- Punting Form reserves the right to remove or add payment options from time to time in order to facilitate the running of an ecommerce environment. Available payment methods can be viewed within the 'Account' section of the Website.
- If you have received funds from Punting Form in error, Punting Form shall be entitled to seek repayment of incorrectly paid funds and will provide supporting documentary evidence to prove that the amount to be repaid is correct. In such occurrences you will be notified by email of the error and any amount payable. Punting Form may request documents from you to assist in investigate such errors.
Limitation of Liability
Punting Form has made considerable efforts to ensure that it provides its products and services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the specifications on our Website. We try to keep the Website available, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. The Website is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Website will be safe or secure. To the extent permitted by law (and only to such an extent), Punting Form excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to its business and shall not have any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Member arising out of:
- these Terms
- use by a Member of his/her Account; or
- any action taken by Punting Form in relation to a Member's Account.
The Website and all the related products and services provided by Punting Form on the Website are subject to copyright. Punting Form (or its affiliates, as applicable) retains all rights,
title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the content displayed or accessible on the Website
(including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Platform, code, scripts, lists, design elements and interactive features) ("Content").
You may not, without the prior written consent of Punting Form, broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or display or publish in public, adapt or change in any way the Content for any purpose, other than for the purposes expressly allowed by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to the Content which is freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
If you violate these Terms, we may, at our sole discretion: (i) stop providing all or part of the Website and related products and services to you, (ii) delete your account or (iii) disable your access to your account. In all such cases, these Terms will continue to apply.
Any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have against us arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website shall be resolved in the Australian courts. The laws of the Australia will govern these Terms, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Queries or Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints relating to these Terms
& Conditions, please contact us as follows:
ABettorEdge Pty Limited
In these Terms:
- "Platform" means a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from the Website and provide data to us relating to Punting Form users;
- "post" means post on the Website or otherwise make available Content to us; and
- "use" means use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
These Terms makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Website and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms shall prevent us from complying with the law.
These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.